Monday, October 19, 2009

Update


Just wanted to make sure that you are praying for Miss Trinity. We have an MRI on Wednesday. Currently Trinity has a cold and if it gets any worse they will not do the MRI, so please pray that she would get better and that this would not settle into her lungs. It took us almost 2 months to get this MRI so I really don't want her to not be able to have it.

We also seen Trinity's Pediatrician today. She has not gained any weight yet after being on Pediasure for almost 3 weeks. They also put her on Prevacid just to see if it would help with the vomiting and it has not helped. Hopefully the more she drinks of the Pediasure we will start to see higher numbers on the scale. He also had some blood work done and a urine test. I have noticed a fowl smell in her urine and was concerned that she might have a UTI, but it came back normal. He also wrote a prescription in hopes that when Trinity goes to Gillette on Wednesday they will have the H1N1 vaccine and be able to give it to her, so please cross your fingers for that!

Shannon and I wanted to give a BIG "THANK YOU" to those of you that save your tabs. The next time I drop off the tabs I am going to take a picture of all of them. I can't believe the number of tabs we get from all of you. It is truly amazing and I know that every child it helps put in a wheelchair appreciates it also. Thank you sooooo very much!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi Miranda, It was so wonderful to see you and the girls today! I am so glad you stopped by to see me! Miss Trinity just warms my soul to pieces; I'm glad I got to hug her for a brief moment. Aubrey is adorable too; she looks just like the pix. You are very blessed. I pray for you regularly and I know God is holding you in his hand.
Please come by again sometime!
Paula