Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Trinity Home

Trinity got to come home Sunday night. This was very exciting for all of us including Trinity. She loves it when she can sleep in her own bed and be in the comfort of her own home. I would have to say I was also pretty excited to sleep in my own bed! Trinity is doing pretty good, just a little pain here and there, but for the most part she's doing remarkably well.

So much love and support was shown to our family while we were in the hospital. We are very grateful to have such wonderful family and friends. Thank you so much for your prayers during the surgery and Trinity's recovery.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Miranda, Thank you so much for keeping us posted. I have been praying for you and our sweet girl. I am so glad you are home. The holidays will be sweet!
I hope you get some much needed rest and recovery also.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Paula Fontinel