Friday, January 29, 2010

Strabismus Repair

Trinity had her eye surgery yesterday. Dr. P decided to just do the left eye. She felt that it was the muscle that was the tightest and since Trinity will probably need this surgery in the future because of her spina bifida, she wanted to hold off on the right eye. Trinity did great and all the doctors commented on how strong she is. Her eye is a little red in the corner and swollen, but overall she is doing great and I am very impressed on how well she is doing. She sure is a fighter!!

Thank you for praying for her yesterday, we can always feel your support and prayers. I am very thankful that my parents got to come up yesterday, it is always nice to have family here.
Miranda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing Miranda. The strength you all have humbles me. I love you all so much. Hope we can come up and see you soon!
Shelly

Kari Thomas said...

thanks for putting up the button on your blog. i enjoyed reading some of your posts and how far you have come. Toby had the same eye surgery when he was little and he looks great. hope the same will be for trinity. : )
if you would like your blog added to the list on the SB blog please email me and let me know
kari.leann@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Trinity is doing well! Both girls look to be growing up very fast. Hope all is well with your family.
Love, Lovella