Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Still Vomiting :(

We have a call into the hospital, but are still waiting to here back from them. Trinity is still vomiting and hasn't had much improvement. We tried feeding some Pedialyte through her tube the other night and it at least got some fluids in her stomach, but we still have the vomiting. I wouldn't be so concerned, but I don't want her to get dehydrated and the dry heaving breaks my heart to watch.
Other than that, Trinity is doing great! She wears her TLSO like she's suppose to and has handled the pain like a champ. She amazes me everyday. I think of how I handled having a c-section with two kids and the pain I felt, but Trinity don't show any pain and you would think after being cut from your neck down to your bottom you would have some extreme pain. We have one tough little girl!
The weather is beautiful here, but it is so hard to enjoy with Trinity. She gets so hot in her TLSO and one of the meds she's on overheats her body at times. But we are trying to get her out as much as she wants.
Aubree is loving school and is teaching us some Spanish, although her dad is pretty good at it. Trew is a very happy little boy. He's growing so fast and getting a personality.
We appreciate your prayers!! I often imagine the day when we can share these times with Trinity and show her how loved she is by all of you!

2 comments:

HennHouse said...

No good! We'll be praying.

Linda Bond said...

Our prayers are with Trinity and your family. Linda & Bill Bond