Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Revision Surgery

Tomorrow morning, at 6:15, Trinity will be going back in for surgery to revise the current growing rod. The plan is to go in and use three hooks and wire to reattach the rod to the vertebrae. The surgery should take about 3 hours if everything goes as planned. Trinity has still been fighting a cold, but the pediatrician released her for surgery yesterday, so we hope there is no troubles tomorrow morning or during surgery. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!
We are blessed to have our family here again to support us during this time. It always feels good to have everyone with us and I know Trinity enjoys seeing them as well.
My sister-in-law, Tasha, sent us this the other day and I would like to share it with you. "God isn't at work producing the circumstances I want, God is at work in the bad circumstances to produce the me He wants!" With all the difficult circumstances that we have been through with Trinity, I pray that through it all we are allowing God to work through Shannon and I, and glorifying Him in all things!
Thank you for all the prayers and support!!!

3 comments:

Amanda Bennett said...

We are constantly thinking of you guys and praying for Trinity and those special doctors. Love you and miss you. I wish we were there. Love always, Amanda, Stephan, Paige and Reese.

Cassie said...

I hope that Trinity's surgery went well. I've been thinking about her.

Anonymous said...

I am a cousin of Sara Zaudtke's and have been praying for your little Trinity as she let me know about her before her last surgery, May God Bless your family with the love he so freely gives to each and everyone.