Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy "6" Birthday, Trinity!!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful princess, Trinity!!


(Trinity in NICU @ Royal Oak)

I can't believe how fast 6 years has gone! Everyday she shows me what the true definition of strength and courage is.

"Thank you, Lord, for making me her mom! Through Trinity you have shown me how to lean on you in the good and the bad and how to trust you with such a precious gift. You have humbled me and brought me to my knees. Even when the enemy wants to wear me down and cause me to question things, the Holy Spirit awakens me and lets me meditate on your works and consider what your hands have done. You have created a masterpiece in Trinity, from her beautiful smile to her caring heart. I smile knowing that I'm the lucky one, that gets to wakeup daily and experience the incredible blessing of being a mom!! Amen"

I love you Trinity Sue!!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl inside and out!! We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

Liz and Will Timmerman said...

Happy Birthday to sweet and beautiful (inside and out!) Trinity!!! What an amazing journey you have been on and you are an inspiration to us all. Lots of love! The Timmermans