Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Welcome Home!


I can say that we are pretty much settled into our new home! It's been almost 4 weeks since we left our friends and home in Minnesota (time goes by so fast). It was definitely a hard move for me as I left some great friends and a wonderful church, but knowing this was all God's plan made it so much easier.

Upon arriving at our new home, the sellers had left us a welcome sign on the front of the house and a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the countertop! I'm in love with my new house, but what makes me the happiest is seeing the joy that Trinity expresses as she wheels around the house with freedom and no obstacles. She comes in and out of the house as she pleases and wheels from one end of the house to the other end (all by herself!). God has truly blessed us with a home that fits the needs of Trinity.

The girls started school just 2 days after we moved into our house. They are loving it and making some great friends! We also got to Pella just in time for Tulip Time. If you have never been to Tulip Time you should really come experience sometime. Most of the tulips were up and bloomed and although the weather was chilly on Thursday and Friday, it was gorgeous on Saturday. Both the girls were in the parades and they each were also on a float. Trinity got to ride on the future Tulip Queen float. She was in heaven!!! She was smiling from ear to ear! I wish I could have video taped her when the float passed by!

Thank you for all the prayers as we made the transition to our new home and a new school for the girls!

2 comments:

SM Anderson said...

Miss seeing your smiling face on Wednesdays. So glad to hear things are going well. I know this is something you have wanted for a long time. Blessings to you my friend! Shana

Anonymous said...

On behalf of all the paras at Minnewashta, we miss you Trinity!