Monday, January 21, 2008

New Blog Page

Hopefully this will be easier for everyone to read as we update it with new information. I don't know if there will be to much to report until the baby is here, but I will try to get on here if anything new should happen.



Nothing really new to report. They have decided to do the non-stress test twice a week verses doing it once a week. We went to the hospital on Saturday so I could be hooked back up to the machine for a little longer. The doctor was there and told me that when the baby moves her heartrate is staying high for longer then it should. They are not real concerned about it, but they would like to keep a closer eye on this because of her condition. I have another non-stress test this Tuesday and Thursday and my weekly OB appointment on Tuesday. We are very blessed to have such good friends, Travis and Andrea. Andrea does not work on Tuesdays and Thursdays so she offers to watch Aubree for me whenever I need her. They have a younger son that Aubree loves to play with.



Aubree has been doing a lot better sleeping in her new room and bed. Now we just need to get the nursery ready and I can check that off of my to do list!



Thank you again for all your prayers and support.

1 comment:

CureSMA4Stella said...

Great to see your new page! We want to keep updated with you guys as we think of you so often!

Keep the faith, you guys. Having faith that God can still do ANYTHING is what it takes to make it through. When you feel disappointed, sometimes you find there was a reason for why things happened the way they did and you get back up and go again. :) We have seen disappointments and true tests of our faith . . . you will get through and I am so proud of your strength! I can't wait to meet this amazing baby!
Love, the Turnbulls :)