Saturday, August 30, 2008

Trinity Update


Hopefully everyone enjoyed a beautiful week! Trinity is still recovering in the hospital and doing great. She moved from the PICU to the Peds floor yesterday afternoon. She no longer has the head dressing and they removed both her IV's. She seems to still be in a lot of pain and discomfort ( I guess if I had surgery on the back of my head I think it would probably be uncomfortable to lay on all day long). We are crossing our fingers that she gets to come home today. Shannon took last night's shift at the hospital. It was nice to sleep in my own bed and take a shower in my shower.
Aubree came to the hospital the other night and read a book to Trinity, so I added that picture. She really loves her sister and is always so concerned about her. I also added the picture of her head. I know you can't see it real great, but it gives you an idea of how big the incision is.



We really appreciate the words of encouragement and the prayers. It has been a long week for us emotionally. Hopefully we will be updating in the next few days to say that she got to come home!

4 comments:

JRandKara said...

She is a great big sister! I love that picture! You are in our thoughts and prayers! Love and miss you guys tons!

JR,Kara,Trey and Masin

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Trinity should be heading home soon! The pic of Aubree reading to her in her bed is so adorable! We continue to pray for you guys and hopefully you'll be headed home soon! Love ya!

Unknown said...

hoping you are home right now... always thinking of you.... love you guys, give both girls big hugs and kisses from all of us!! XOXOXOXOX

duffs

Anonymous said...

Just checking in this morning to see if you're home yet! Always thinking of you guys...