Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Physical Therapy


Last week we started physical therapy for Trinity in Pella. She's been going GREAT!! Paula is her PT and she does a fantastic job with Trinity and shows her so much love. Trinity is showing more strength in her neck and does a better job of keeping her head up when you have her in a sitting position. She also lays on her tummy and holds her head up good when she does that. This has been one of the best decisions Shannon and I have made. We are determined that Trinity is going to be the percent that walks!! If you live in Pella or the surrounding area and need some PT I really recommend Sterling Physical Therapy!!

We still have not found a place to call home yet. Shannon and I looked on Friday and found a couple different places, but we are waiting to hear back on them. Please keep this in your prayers. The girls and I really miss Shannon and we need to get Trinity in Minnesota so we can start our search for doctors. I can't remember if I posted this or not, but we did get Trinity approved into the Shriner's hospital in MN. They have scheduled her first evaluation on January 9 (that is how far they are booked out). We are really excited for that!!

We just want to say once again how blessed we feel to have such great family and friends!!! Many of you have blessed us with money, gifts, and tons of prayer. We don't have enough "Thank Yous" in the world to express how grateful we feel!!

I also have to brag, the picture above is of my nephew Kodie's go cart. My dad had this painted on the front of it.
Have a great week!!! Love~The Arthur's

No comments: