Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!

We made it home last night from our week and a half vacation in Iowa! We had a good time with family and friends, but are excited to get back home and get into our normal routine. We had a GREAT Christmas and came home with a packed vehicle of toys for the girls (I am still trying to make room for them all). We also enjoyed celebrating the New Year with Shannon's sisters and their families. The adults got to go out to eat with no kids, thanks to a daring teenage girl, Liz (she is still probably trying to recover from the evening). We didn't have reservations until later in the evening so Trinity was in bed the whole time we were gone!

I realized today that I have not told you the date of Trinity's surgery. It is scheduled for January 22nd @ 7:30 am. We will have to be there at 5:30 am so it is going to be a long day for us. The surgery should take about 4hrs and we are guessing that she will be in the hospital about the same amount of time she was the last surgery.

We also get to go to Shriner's this Friday. Shannon and I are both excited to have Trinity evaluated there. This will be a full day of seeing different doctors.

I want to share with you the pictures I had taken of the girls. My good friend Sarah took the pictures. She is such a huge help when it comes to posing Trinity for photographs. The website is
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=36274
and the password is arthur

We pray that you had a Blessed Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you (and all your toys!) made it back safe and sound!! I have the 22nd marked on my Outlook calendar (without which my life would crumble down around me. ;)

We'll be thinking of you a lot, and of course praying for you all.

Thanks for being my very first "OFFICIAL" visitor since we've gotten semi-settled in our new home! It was so great to see you again! :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Looking at all your photos now...leaving comments as I go through the photos...

Oh!!! I love...

1) how Aubree and Trinity seemed to hold hands in a lot of them...how sweet!
2) Trinity's TONGUE! That made me smile!
3) OH! The striped sweater Trinity's wearing in her pictures. And with the hood up??? A-DOR-A-BLE!
4) Trinity's tongue!!! More smiling...
5) Aubree's outfits. She looks 3 going on 13 in the black and white outfit! :)
6) Oh! Trinity's second outfit with the hat is SO cute!
7) My fave picture of all is the closeup of Trinity with her tongue out (maybe 3rd to last one??). CUTE!

How will you ever pick???? Great job Sarah!

CureSMA4Stella said...

So good to see you last weekend! The girls and you look great! The pics are easy to do when I have good subjects! :) HUGS!
Sarah and family www.caringbridge.org/visit/stellaturnbullturnbull

Camie said...

Hey, Betty

Thanks for sharing those pictures. They are so adorable. And, yes, how will you ever choose!! Glad to hear you all are home safe and sound. We'll be praying for a good outcome for Trinity's surgery. I hope you and Shannon can get in some down-time before you have to take her in. Take care. Lots of Love and Hugs...xoxoxo