Monday, July 12, 2010

1st Night Home

We are home and things are going pretty good. Last night was a challenge with so many new things to do, but I know that this is what is right for Trinity and I am sure the longer we do this the better things will be. The equipment arrived when we got home from the hospital Sunday night and the nurse was very good about explaining everything and making sure that we were comfortable using it. Although last night did not go as smoothly as I would have liked, I keep reminding myself that it was only the first night and it can only get better, right?

I am missing Aubree terribly, but hopefully will get to see her tomorrow!! She don't even want to come home, which don't make it easy for mommy or daddy. :-(

We are so thankful that once again God has pulled Trinity through a surgery and hospital stay without any complications, God is Good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got caught up on your blogs again. You both are doing an awesome job. It's really good to hear how Trinity is going. She is a beautiful little girl with a totally awesome set of parents.

Keep up the good work.

Bridget Ringgenberg