Monday, April 14, 2008

4/14/08


I would love to report something new and good, but unfortunately I don't have much to tell. We met with the plastic surgeon again on Thursday last week and he gave us some options, we can either do surgery again or let it heal on it's own. This is a tough decision for us and something that we are praying for guidance on what is the best thing for Trinity. On Friday when I went to clean it I thought that it had looked the best that I have seen it since it has opened up. If we let it heal on it's own she will eventually need plastic surgery done to make the scar look better so that is something to think about also. We feel like Trinity has been through enough in the past two months and we hate to put her through anymore surgeries. Please pray for Shannon and I and that we would listen to what God wants and not what we want.
We have not heard anything from the audiologist. We will probably call this week and see what they say. We will be sure to update everyone.

1 comment:

JRandKara said...

I love that Picture! They are so beautiful! You are in our thoughts and prayers!We love and miss you!

JR,Kara,Trey and Masin