Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"We Appreciate You"


Trinty in her corner chair from Early Childhood

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of paying off our last hospital/doctor bill from 2008. As I was writing out the check I thought how this would not have been possible if we didn't have such GREAT people that have supported us financially. I know we say "Thank You" a lot, but we really mean it! We would be burdened with a huge amount of debt if people hadn't stepped up to the plate to help us out. Everyday I am reminded of what wonderful people there are that are praying for and supporting our little girl. Now that Trinity is one I find myself reflecting back to a year ago and thinking of what we were doing on that day, and sometimes I really don't like to think about it. But I am ever so grateful for the wonderful doctors and nurses that took care of our baby and helped her get to where she is today. I miss Dr. Gilmer soooo much, but I know that the move to Minnesota is what was best for our family.

The hospital is not a fun place to spend with your little ones and everyday as I read the blog "My Charming Kids" I think of how crappy it is and emotional when you don't know "why" this is happening to your little angel. Please lift this family up in your prayers and visit there blog when you have time www.mycharmingkids.blogspot.com The mother of Stellan is such a real person in all of her posts. She is not hiding her feelings and I thank her for that, because it makes it easier for us that do to start opening up. When you see her latest post and the video that she made, trust me, you better have some tissues laying close by.

Thanks for checking in on us! As I am writing this we are getting snow, not really what I wanted to see on April 1st.


Trinity and Shaye (or as Aubree says Shaye Bear!)

2 comments:

Liz and Will Timmerman said...

Hi Miranda!
Thanks for the update on Trinity. We think about you and your family often. I had to smile when I saw that you follow MckMama's blog too! I love how real she is, and how she isn't afraid to say how she really feels. I myself hide my emotions, and you are right - it helps to read her honesty.
Love,
Liz Timmerman

The Gray Family said...

I miss you guys so much!!!