Tuesday, February 12, 2008

36 Weeks

Sorry for the delay in writing, but I didn't have a lot to write about. Last week I had two NST done. We failed the one on Tuesday and then on Friday we almost failed, but she prevailed right at the end! Whenever she has failed she always passes the BPP with an 8/8 so I usually don't worry too much. She is just not an active baby. Today I had another NST and she did a fabulous job. She passed with flying colors and didn't make me miss my OB appointment. My OB went good. Just gaining weight, but I think at this point I would much rather hear that then really bad news! They are keeping me scheduled for March 3rd for the c-section @ 1:30pm. We are counting down the days and trying to spend as much time with Aubree as we can. Next week I will have another ultrasound so they can make sure the baby is growing good. Last week she weighed about 4lbs 11oz. I don't think she will be as big as Aubree!!
We will keep you updated if anything new comes up. Thank you for all your prayers.

1 comment:

schnell5 said...

Hey all of you-

I was reading Shannon's email today about ice fishing that he sent to Joel and of course I cried. It makes me realize how much I miss everyone. Sometimes I feel like I don't communicate much but every time I do, I end up bawling. Thanks for the birthday call. I actually left my phone at home and Joel surprised me and took me to Des Moines to a hotel and shopping for the weekend. Tiff and Jerad surprised us too, and came up on Friday night and we went to eat and to Funnybone. Had a great time. Joel suffered through shopping for 8 hours and we came home. Roads were awful and we saw an accident right in front of us, as we almost went off the road as well. I know you are getting down to the wire, only 3 weeks left. I pray that God will calm your nerves and give you a unexplainable peace about everything to come in these next few months. When I read Shannon's email, even though it is so hard sometimes, I know God had a plan by bringing you away from home. Sometimes that is what gets me through until we see you again. Lean on one another, God brought you together for a reason. Make him be your ROCK! We love you all so much and can't wait to see this little miracle enter the world! Selah wanted to go to Aubree's house again today. Tell her Hi and give her a kiss and hug from all of us. Give Shannon a 20 second hug and just hold each other. LOVE YOU!