Sunday, February 3, 2008

35 Weeks

Today I am 35 weeks!!! It is getting closer and closer. We found out on Friday that they scheduled us for the c-section on March 3rd. Exactly one month from today. I was hoping for a little sooner then that, but that is not for me to decide.
Our NST tests went pretty good last week. On Tuesday the baby didn't pass the test, so they had to send me down to have an ultrasound. She passed 8/8 so that was great. They did want to hook me up to an IV for fluids. They said I was dehydrated, but I bargained with them and said that I would drink more fluids. I hate IV's. Friday the test was the best one we have had yet. They said her heartrate was great and she moved quite a bit. They are keeping me hooked up for longer then I am used to, but if that helps her pass, then I can handle being there longer.
On Tuesday I met a girl by the name of Liz. She is expecting with her first child. They are also having a baby with spina bifida. As we talked she told me the many other problems that her baby is going to face. It's esophogus isn't attached to it's stomach, and only has one kidney. I would ask that you would pray for her, the baby, and her family. I can't imagine facing more then we are right now, but I know God does not give us more then we can handle. She's 32 weeks.
Aubree continues to sleep in her big girl bed. We do struggle getting her to sleep, but hopefully we can have that figured out before the baby comes. Shannon is busy at work and I am just preparing the house for the baby and spending time with Aubree.
Take care and we love all of you!!

No comments: